3i Combined Heat & Power Clean Energy Systems
A combined heat and power (CHP) system is a method of efficiently generating electrical and thermal energy from an array of fuel source choices. Typically, these are powered by Natural Gas. The unit consists of an engine that drives an electricity-producing generator. Residual heat produced by system exhaust and cooling system is captured and re-directed for site heating/cooling or process requirements.
3i’s Combined Heat and Power Packages are unique, highly efficient (approx. 93%) and reliable energy generation systems that can use a variety of fuel sources such as biomass and waste. These are engineered modular systems that can be installed and commissioned at virtually any locale. 3i’s CHP systems are best deployed in proximity to communities, businesses and facilities that have a need to utilize clean, stable and economical energy produced by this system while contributing to reduction of landfill materials. 3i’s CHP package installations are scalable and can be enlarged over time as energy needs grow.
3i’s CHP systems can be designed and commissioned using a wide array of size, capacity, fuel type and technology component combinations and applications.
- Energy Cost Reduction
- Rapid Investment Returns
- Energy Cost Control and Forecasting Accuracy
- Energy Reliability and Quality Stability
- Protection from Escalating Energy Costs
- Sustainable & Renewable Energy Investment
- Diversify energy supply by enabling further integration of renewable fuels
- Advance climate change and environmental goals by reducing emissions of CO2 and other pollutants
- Consistent with government Climate Change programs and requirements